Reliable converters withstand the harsh conditions of telecoms' first mile
With long life and reliable operation over a very wide temperature range, BEAR power supplies are ideal for carrier-class telecom equipment. No need to search for a "temperature hardened" power converter, BEAR's rugged power supplies withstand the environmental extremes found in a central office. BEAR power supplies will give you years of trouble-free operation.
We deliver both standard and custom power supplies to meet your requirements.
Features of BEAR power supplies for telecom equipment
- Reliable operation from -40°C to +70°C; a wider
temperature range than you'll find anywhere else
- Tested to pass the GR-1098 Standard for Telecom Equipment, Section 4.7: (lightning criteria for equipment interfacing with AC power port), part of the NEBS level 3 requirement
- High efficiency
- Very quiet outputs and low conducted and radiated noise
- Ability to handle noisy lines
- Low turn-on inrush current for fewer nuisance fuse failures and less stress on the converter for longer power supply life
- High reliability and long life
Questions about BEAR power supplies for telecom systems and other outdoor applications? Email
call BEAR at 1-800-551-2327.