Company Quality Certification
Our quality management systems are ISO 9001:2015 certified, from design and manufacturing through delivery and customer service.
BP Series power supply certification testing includes:
- UL 2601-1: Medical Electrical Equipment: General Requirements for Safety
- UL 60950-1: Information Technology Equipment—Safety, Part 1: General Requirements
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 (No.601.1-M90): Medical Electrical Equipment, Part 1: General Requirements for Safety and Collateral Standard: Safety Requirements for Medical Electrical Systems
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 (No.60950-1-03): Information Technology Equipment Safety, Part 1: General Requirements
- EN 60601-1-2: EMC Standard for Medical Devices
– EN 55011: Conducted and Radiated Emissions
– EN 61000-3: Harmonics and Flicker
– EN 61000-4: Electrostatic Discharge, Radiated Immunity, Fast Transient Burst, Surges, Conducted Immunity, Power Frequency Magnetic Field, Voltage Dips and Interrupts
- EN 60950-1: Information Technology Equipment: General Requirements for Safety
- IEC 601-1/A2: Medical Electrical Equipment: General Requirements for Safety
All Bear Power Supplies manufactured as of April 15, 2006 are RoHS compliant.
Conflict Minerals Declaration
Download Conflict Minerals declaration for our parent company Z-AXIS, Inc.