BPS Series Miniature Isolated DC/DC Converters
Now with output to 300 VDC
BPS Series high-voltage DC-DC converters feature up to five times better efficiency and ten times better load regulation than similar products on the market. These high-reliability isolated converters operate from -55°C to +85°C with no heat sink or electrical derating required. These are configurable 1.5W converters, ideal for powering PIN diodes, APDs and piezoelectric devices.
- RF transceivers
- Programmable filters
- Industrial or scientific instruments
- BPS Series converters have a single input voltage (configurable from 3 VDC to 15 VDC) and a single output voltage (configurable from 50 VDC to 300 VDC). They are unregulated; output voltage is directly proportional to input voltage.
- Ultra-miniature size
- High efficiency
- Superior load regulation
- Wide operating temperature (-55°C to +85°C)
- 1.5 W output at 85°C ambient
- Excellent input/output isolation
- No heat sink or electrical derating required
The ultra-miniature encapsulated package is only 0.4″ (10.2 mm) tall, with a total 0.1 cubic inches and weight of just 4 grams. Both through-hole and SMT versions are available.
Designed and made in USA.